Aquatic Park is a member-run, self-help non-profit sailing club. We don’t have staff and keep our membership rates as low as possible. Members are responsible for chipping in and making the club run and there are lots of ways to contribute. For example: driving the shuttle on weekends, cooking for parties, handyman/maintenance, bookkeeping, writing articles for the newsletter or supervising races, there are so many ways our membership make the club a vibrant community.
We offer our members the following:
- Club House with sofas, woodstove and kitchen
- Two washrooms, flush toilets and sinks.
- Mooring ball for each membership
- Large floating Docks
- Free unlimited parking
- Shuttle service from the parking lot to Clubhouse on weekends (drive in access during the week)
- Newsletter (sample)
- Oar shed
- Dinghy storage compound
- Mechanical shed, generator & solar power
- Parties and social events
- Kids playground (currently being relocated)
- Race programs
- Reciprocal visitor rights at most other sailing clubs on Lake Ontario